Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend good dentist and info on teeth whitening in Galway City?

Options
  • 13-10-2009 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey there,

Need a visit to the dentist,it's been a while. Just moved to Galway and can anyone recommend a good dentist?

Also, I would like to get my teeth whitened but worried about the process. Is it worth it? Is it bad for your teeth, how much does it cost? are there different types of whitening and which one is the best?

Looking for some advice and past experiences.

Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Cadiz

Hi Barna, I go to Fiona Lyons, she works out of Brendan Forde's practice: 8 Bridge St, close to Kelly's Bar (the one that used to be the Front Lounge).

I live in Dublin now but I still use her because I find her great. She's very smiley and pleasant as well.

At reception they ring and check whether you have enough stamps to cover the price of your visit as a matter of course, which I liked. (Maybe this is normal, but they never did it at my old dentist). So when I was a PRSI worker I was able to get my teeth cleaned twice a year and the odd filling - frrreee and they did the paperwork.

No idea if she does teeth whitening but I think they all do. If I was having it done again I'd go to her. (I got mine done two years ago at Smiles, which also has a branch in Galway. They were fine, very professional and all that, but I didn't think the results were amazing).

Advertisement