Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help needed

Options
  • 13-10-2009 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

Ok im not sure if this is the correct area to post this but i need answers.

Firstly i'm a 22 year old girl, pretty healthy except ive had my thyroid removed. But ive recently in the past week or more given up smoking.

Yesterday i was feeling abit unwell, nothing out of the ordinary just tired and sick, i went shopping for a couple of hours so i thought maybe i over did it.

I went to bed about 12 or 1 and at approx 2:30 i woke up, i felt sick but suddenly my hearing in my right ear started to go so i turned on my bedside light and then noticed that i couldn't focus and i was extremely dizzy, i lay back down thinking maybe it was because i woke up suddenly but it got worse, a loud ringing began in my ear, i started to panic at this stage and got up and started to walk towards my parents room, i hardly made it i had to hold onto the walls i was that dizzy when i got there i broke out into a cold sweat, I was never so scared in my life nothing like that has ever happened, i felt like getting sick too but prevented myself because i was that dizzy. I lay there for what felt like an hour and eventually my hearing came back and i finally fell asleep but now im worried A. about what it was and B. will it come back again?

Has anyone ever experienced this before?:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

You should pay a visit to your GP.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

As per above- seek medical advice- immediately.
    Once you've received a diagnosis feel free to PM me and I'll reopen your thread for you.

Regards,

SMcCarrick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement