Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture framing in Cork.

Options
  • 13-10-2009 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Anyone know where i could get the best bargin in town for getting a print framed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

It's a little outside of town but there's a framing place on the Model Farm Road, if you're coming out from town it's on your left after passing the Texaco garage. Seeing as it's outside of town the prices might be a little lower.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭woytek_tzn

They can do that in Nautica Gallery-0214966259,I don't know much about prices and stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

woytek_tzn wrote: »
    They can do that in Nautica Gallery-0214966259,I don't know much about prices and stuff...

hmm, anything with the word 'Nautica' in it nearly promises to be expensive:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

There is a place on Adelaide Street that does framing, not sure of prices though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

mudokon wrote: »
    There is a place on Adelaide Street that does framing, not sure of prices though.
    Thank's all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

place on cook st, near KFC i think.... they also have some ready made frames that might suit.....

Advertisement