Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isn't that ............?

• 13-10-2009 11:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

A woman was trying to have kids unsuccessfully for 7 years finally gave birth to a baby boy ! She was over the moon and told her husband that this baby was going to be called fantastic . Fantastic grew up being slagged over his name but turned out to be a normal happy person . In his twenties Fantastic married Meg and they lived happily for 35 years until Fantastic took ill and was on deaths door.

As he lay dying he told his wife that he really hated his name all his life and his one last request to her was that she didn’t put his name on his tombstone. Meg agreed and after her husband died she had a tombstone engraved “ Here lies my lovely husband , a perfect man , a wonderful person who never raised his voice in anger , who never said a bad word about anyone ,and who took great care of me .. I will always miss him ! “

Every one who passes his grave sees the long epitaph and comes up to read what it says and they all say the same thing …………….Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats Fantastic !

Advertisement