Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackboard down for off site access?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

At least now there's a lovely picture to look at instead of a login page.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

if we lose all our notes ill be seriously pissed off:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

leesmom wrote:
    if we lose all our notes ill be seriously pissed offmad.gif

According to the UCD IT services announcement:
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]No staff accounts have been affected by this issue.

Your notes and what not should be safe.
    [/FONT][/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Looks like i'll have to stay up until BB comes online... Have to do a few chem mock tests before tomorrow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 chemgirl

I have a biochem report due for 11.59 tonight!! So if its not back up do you think ill be penalized :confused: My lecturer is an ass so would think that its funny :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

chemgirl wrote: »
    I have a biochem report due for 11.59 tonight!! So if its not back up do you think ill be penalized :confused: My lecturer is an ass so would think that its funny :mad:

I'm sure he couldn't be that much of an ass... Send him an email with it attached perhaps. You'll get it in on time that way, just not through digital dropbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 chemgirl

WeeBushy wrote: »
    I'm sure he couldn't be that much of an ass... Send him an email with it attached perhaps. You'll get it in on time that way, just not through digital dropbox.

I think ill do that they really need to get blackboard fixed soon tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Ok, it's now 22:07 and bb is still down!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

It's up for me :S

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Back but very slow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Damn, really shows how much I depend on blackboard :eek:

Advertisement