Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any pro ever caught cheating?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Yep, once one starts they all start. Like flies around sh1te the lot of ya. Nothing like scaring a potentially good poster away with your jibber jabbar. I'm glad the only about 5% of my posts are in the poker section. What you lot have is contagious. I dont want to end up like you. I'll stick to me €10 rebuys and you lot go can around pretending you're all making a fortune playing poker when you're all probably off down the phoenix park at weekends trying to earn a living so you can continue to live the lie...I'm outta here

/rant

If your interested in writing that booooook i`ll sponsor ya and we can split the royalties.I reckons it`ll be a best seller better than that supersystem thing that was supposedly so good.

If i get to play this weekend i`m selling percentages and i reckons you lot should all take a chunk.
    1% - €15. I`m selling 140% of myself.
    I`ve won my local pitch toss game for the last 3 weeks.Sure it was me against me gran but i run goot.
    PM for anymore details

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Is any of this set in stone?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Is any of this set in stone?

It's NOT set in stone. And it's hard to win one of these things on your own.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

That was all a smear campaign. Really your man was just class. He even perfected the reverse-twilight

cliff notes on the reverse-twilight? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Pretty theory heavy so watch it a few times. Its pretty mindblowing at first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

Lurker1977 wrote: »

Pretty theory heavy so watch it a few times. Its pretty mindblowing at first

Hilarious:D
    Best line: He's a donkey and he's also from France. But there is nothing you can do about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭SpencerJames

Donal Norton sold his baby finger to the Devil to run well in the IO..

Also it is rumored that The Coo sold his eye but these has never been confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

POINTBREAK wrote: »
    Ahhh but how much did you lose?????

My profit on Pokerstars is over 40k. That is profit not winnings.

I also won A Cruise on Ladbrokes round Europe and A Trip to the Aussie Millions which I swopped for a Cruise round the Carribean. I won a trip to the World Heads Up in Barcelona with VC and got a freebie to St Kitts with William Hill where I won their Freeroll and got $1000. I got to a final table in Cork in a biggish tournament and got 2500 for 9th. I also won a 20k Tournament in Belfast and got 12k. I came 2nd in the same tournament the following month and got 8k........... so reading the books works for me.

Obv Roy the boy http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/event.php?a=r&n=24915

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

bubbleking wrote: »
    i once seen a guy scratch his nose and go all in turned out he had air! the next time he did it I snapped called him and he had the nuts - what did i do wrong?

he obv balances his range well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

getting close i say but pointbreak said he lost first 3 years roy never lost :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

I played with a guy from Duffys circus once and there was a cheetah at the table, I bluffed him and then the lion started.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

I once cheated on my girlfriend when i was 16, does that count?
    Nope, ya gotta be a pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

CHD wrote: »
    Nope, ya gotta be a pro.

I heard she was!! :pac: :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

POINTBREAK wrote: »
    Thats not poker. That is looking for patterns in randomness. You might as well flip a coin to make your decision if you are going to play like that.

Hey pointbreak, do you coach? If you do or interested, drop me a pm. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭roleynoley

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Well i finished 6th the company €10 rebuy in 2006 and got a box of roses, so not reading books is working for me ;)
    LMAO!!!Priceless:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Well seen as Chris DeB is 61 today, his poker cheating lyrics should get a mention.

And then the Lord he called for one more card,
    But he drew the diamond eight,
    And the Devil said to the son of God,
    "I believe you've got it straight,
    So deal me one for the time has come
    To see who'll be the king of this place,
    But as he spoke, from beneath his cloak,
    He slipped another ace...

Cheat IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭westlife

YULETIRED wrote: »
    Well seen as Chris DeB is 61 today, his poker cheating lyrics should get a mention.

And then the Lord he called for one more card,
    But he drew the diamond eight,
    And the Devil said to the son of God,
    "I believe you've got it straight,
    So deal me one for the time has come
    To see who'll be the king of this place,
    But as he spoke, from beneath his cloak,
    He slipped another ace...

Cheat IMO

was that "an ace from space"

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

westlife wrote: »
    was that "an ace from space"

use those hands,
    to cover that face

633733338747298060-facepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20 zonic man

check out "potripper" on goggle or utube, nows that cheating

• Advertisement

zonic man wrote: »
    check out "potripper" on goggle or utube, nows that cheating

If that one doesn't work try googling "p1ssingin2thew1nd"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

If that one doesn't work try googling "p1ssingin2thew1nd"

I didn't get any matched documents? Did you spell it right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Lol this is the best thread ever, I can't honestly figure out is POINTBREAK is "re-levelling" as you call it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Degag wrote: »
    Freddie Deeb was accused of going south in an episode of HSP.

Jeff Lisandro was accused of not anteing in the WSOP.

Lisandro was cleared of any wrongdoing.... not sure about Deeb.

Strictly speaking going south isnt cheating. It's considered unethical but isnt really cheating

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

orourkeda wrote: »
    Strictly speaking going south isnt cheating. It's considered unethical but isnt really cheating

Its not considered unethical, it is considered cheating as its not allowed

• Registered Users Posts: 39,250 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

lol
    going south is considerably cheating (even strictly considered cheating) in every club i've every played in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

Mellor wrote: »
    lol
    going south is considerably cheating (even strictly considered cheating) in every club i've every played in

I agree. If you "go south" playing table stakes you are cheating the other players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

Could someone please clarify whether 7/2 off always beats 2/7 off HU? I was informed at my friend's regular home game (I think he cheats sometimes) that where it appears to be a split pot the higher of the players first hole cards decides it.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

How do you know which one is the first hole card?

He's either making up the rules like an adult in a Pokemon contest or he's incorrect in his knowledge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

I've never had any complaint whenever I've gone south. I'm usually a little drunk mind and it can be hard to breathe.
    I suppose it's an ethical question whether going south is cheating, it depends on whether you meant it and knew the person beforehand.

Advertisement