Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any pro ever caught cheating?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

POINTBREAK wrote: »
    Do, and be careful about playing against scandinavians. They use web cams attached to their own PC's that can be accessed by their friends and vice versa. If three of them are playing omaha they can all see 12 cards on the webcam feeds.

I never thought of that but it's pretty easy to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Tight Ted wrote: »
    Wow that's pretty smart.

yeah certainly is. anyone interested, pm me plz.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

awesome_thread.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 427 ✭✭GKidd

yeah certainly is. anyone interested, pm me plz.

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

newbie2 wrote: »
    how can you see 12 cards with a webcam?

i call bullsh1t

4 People each set up a webcam pointed at their screen. Each of them logs into the other 3's webcam feeds. As most people said its ingenious and so simple. Prior to that the cheats were having to use msn and type in their cards so their friends would know what they have.

4 People each set up a webcam pointed at their screen. Each of them logs into the other 3's webcam feeds. As most people said its ingenious and so simple. Prior to that the cheats were having to use msn and type in their cards so their friends would know what they have.

It's almost...cunning...

Blackadder.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

But surely they are multi-tabling? How in God's name can they also have room for three or four sets of video screens? Okay, maybe if they are like so tiny that the cards are maybe 2x2 pixels - but you couldn't see them then.

I call bs tbh.

edit: And this even more so if they are playing on like a lap-top with a small monitor - say 14 or even 15 inches.Methinks POINTBREAK is creating one big level in this thread.

edit (again): Meh, they don't even have to be multi-tabling - I just tried it. Playing 1 screen of Omaha I tried to watch 4 videos at the same time and my system just crashed - Proof POINTBREAK is full of it.

Edit (again again) : Okay, this may work for 1 video while playing

Re-Edit: And maybe 2 videos - but now I'm distracted from the game - so no way IMO

Final Edit - I just tried it with 3 videos and while placing the 3rd the game popped up and I accidentally went all-in with 9c5h3dQs - ended up 3 way and my set of 3s was good :) - maybe it does work - but not in the way intended!!!

But surely they are multi-tabling? How in God's name can they also have room for three or four sets of video screens? Okay, maybe if they are like so tiny that the cards are maybe 2x2 pixels - but you couldn't see them then.

I call bs tbh.

edit: And this even more so if they are playing on like a lap-top with a small monitor - say 14 or even 15 inches.Methinks POINTBREAK is creating one big level in this thread.

1 You wouldnt need to multi table. On a $10/$20 PLO table there is thousands to be stolen.

2 If the cam is just pointed at your hole cards there is plenty of room.

3 Why would I go to all the bother of making it up?

edit (again): Meh, they don't even have to be multi-tabling - I just tried it. Playing 1 screen of Omaha I tried to watch 4 videos at the same time and my system just crashed - Proof POINTBREAK is full of it.

Webcam like security cams can record at a low frame rate. For this, one frame per second would be plenty. Video is usually 27-30 frames per second.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Me and my mates use GoToMyPC. LOL at fools using webcams. Get with the times.

fatguy wrote: »

Proof that cheating is common, no matter what the method. First it was by phone, then msn, then webcam and now apparently gotomypc.

1 You wouldnt need to multi table. On a $10/$20 PLO table there is thousands to be stolen.

jaysus, i'm not really too comfortable with poker being talked about in this manner tbh.

jaysus, i'm not really too comfortable with poker being talked about in this manner tbh.

I really intended it as a warning rather than an invitation to become a cheat. But I reckon cheats will alway find a way and use the best technology anyway. But I see what you mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

I really intended it as a warning rather than an invitation to become a cheat. But I reckon cheats will alway find a way and use the best technology anyway. But I see what you mean.

TBH i think you're just a shill for poker cheating software.

I've been struggling for years trying to make a few quid playing poker, when all the time i could be just cheating and basically stealing money. For the next 30 days, i am going to make a 'team' in an attempt to see if there is money to be made this way. Seems full proof.

The plan is to get 2 mates, sit down at $1/$2 omaha table. All buy in for $200 and wait for some unsuspecting punters. We'll all have msn, skype and webcams open so that we can watch each others hands and make millions.

Just a couple of questions though before i kick my masterplan into motion.

1. Whats the best cheating webcam site?
    2. Any other cheating software that will come in handy?
    3. Will other people be able to see my webcam, and will i keep getting pop-ups from naked chicks wanting to me to watch them have a giggle.
    4. Any good sites for learning omaha?
    5. So we see each others card, what do we do now? Only play teh best hand? Pot build? Bluff/shove coldbet reverse twillight allin?
    6. If you dont include anything i've lost playing poker, i'm a vastly succesful winning player. How much more should i expect to win using this strategy?

If I was you I would just do a bit of shop lifting or snatching old ladies handbags because its the exact same thing.
    Plus you wouldnt need all that technology stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

yeah, but this way you can get away with it, can't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

fatguy wrote: »

LOL.
    Teamviewer is FREE
    LOL at fools using gotomypc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

DeadParrot wrote: »
    LOL.
    Teamviewer is FREE
    LOL at fools using gotomypc
    Thanks mate I'll check that one out. Anything that gives me an edge is a good thing.

If I was you I would just do a bit of shop lifting or snatching old ladies handbags because its the exact same thing.
    Plus you wouldnt need all that technology stuff...

The risk v reward for snatching handbags is nowhere near that for this cheating plot. I could bash a granny over the head and all i'll get is some butter vouchers, 20 sweet afton and a load of pennies. Then i have her sons, grandsons and mates on my tail and may get a hiding or something.

Playing poker, i could take some unsuspecting scandie for a few K and no more would be said over it. Its not comparable in the slightest.

Ok then...i'll do a trial run at Halloween and snatch some kids goodie bags. I'll have an idea in mind what i'f like to take, so i'll see is the take home similar to my expectation and base it on that. Still think the webcam thingy is the way to go though

• Advertisement

send me a pm if u want in on our group tony.

Flushdraw wrote: »
    The risk v reward for snatching handbags is nowhere near that for this cheating plot. I could bash a granny over the head and all i'll get is some butter vouchers, 20 sweet afton and a load of pennies. Then i have her sons, grandsons and mates on my tail and may get a hiding or something.

Playing poker, i could take some unsuspecting scandie for a few K and no more would be said over it. Its not comparable in the slightest.

Ok then...i'll do a trial run at Halloween and snatch some kids goodie bags. I'll have an idea in mind what i'f like to take, so i'll see is the take home similar to my expectation and base it on that. Still think the webcam thingy is the way to go though

If the only thing that prevents you from stealing is the fear of getting caught, does that not make you worse than a thief? I mean, at least the thief has the courage to do it and you dont even have that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Can i be in someones cheating group please. I was in a pot last night and a cheating fcuker on my table reraised my ak pre flop wit qj and then pushed on me on a k49 flop and hit a 10 on the river.Hes a cheating cnut and i want to be like him.
    Pm me if you want me to be in the group.I can make excellent cups of tea and look good on camera.

send me a pm if u want in on our group tony.

Better again. Saves me taking all the risks. I'll join, and just reap the rewards. Sound.
    If the only thing that prevents you from stealing is the fear of getting caught, does that not make you worse than a thief? I mean, at least the thief has the courage to do it and you dont even have that.

Isn't that the only thing that prevents most people from stealing? If you could steal all day, every day, with no risk of being caught, wouldn't you do it? Why should you work for 40 hours a week and slave all day to buy new shoes, tv's etc. If you could walk into a shop and just pick them up, i know which option i'd take.

I have courage to do it, but hitting a granny over the head and stealing her purse is pretty low. Stealing from other people playing online poker is ok, much the same way as stealing from banks/building, shops isnt really doing anything wrong.

If a bloke sits down at the poker table with you, and gives you a sob story about how he's gambling with the money for his little baby's operation, would you take the money off him? You're basically stealing the cost of a baby's operation. I'm only stealing some scandies cocaine money for the weekend.

IMO that makes you worse than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

LOL, love it, don't let them drive you away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

more levels than super mario

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

What have I begun here?!? I think I've created a team of swindlers! Incidentally, am I entitled to a cut of your winnings? ;)

Advertisement