Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a Room in v nice apartment??

Options
  • 13-10-2009 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a directory listing or something like they have on Daft.ie for searching for people who want to share an apartment?
    Daft seem to only have dublin.
    Anyway, I'm renting a very nice penthouse apt in SDR and need someone to take the 3rd room.
    This is what the apt is like
    Currently my self and another lad have the other 2 rooms.
    Anyone interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

looks great alright. very nice looking room. A LCD in each room is cool too.

As for listing maybe you can try gumtree.ie. It offers free adds of all kinds. That might help

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I might be up for this....PM your num and I'll give ya a shout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I'll be looking for someplace like that OP, but not for another month or so. I'm sure you'll have no problem filling it sooner though!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Nice one for the replies guys!
    Unfortunately I just got a call back from the them regarding my offer, which I was very confident would be accepted. :eek:
    They now only want the full asking price, I offered them a tad under it. Mainly because the sum divided up better. :|
    It's a recession... yet they want the full asking price.
    While it's a nice gaff, it's not that nice...

I'll get back onto you guys if they get back to me once they realise that no one will fork out that much for the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

If you move in you live across the road from me, we can be boards buddies !!!:D

• Advertisement

DamienH wrote: »
    If you move in you live across the road from me, we can be boards buddies !!!:D

Haha! Nice one!:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Daft have a house-sharing option for Cork, but you'd need to definitely have the place first.

daft.jpg

They don't have an option to first gather people, then find an apartment, from what I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

suppafly wrote: »
    looks great alright. very nice looking room. A LCD in each room is cool too.

The OP said it 'looks like' this one...I'm presuming that's just a batch of stock photos of the show apartment. OP is this accurate?

The OP said it 'looks like' this one...I'm presuming that's just a batch of stock photos of the show apartment. OP is this accurate?
    The pictures are of the PHouse next door to the one on offer. cause it's still getting the furniture put in. He showed us it with no furniture and it's identical to the pics just not polished. Infact I thought it was nicer cause it had white tile floor instead of black which had it brighter. Other then that the blue prints are the same. I don't like the large right angle couches. Means that unless you sit in the corner you never directly face the tv... neck pain. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Bill-e wrote: »
    The pictures are of the PHouse next door to the one on offer. cause it's still getting the furniture put in. He showed us it with no furniture and it's identical to the pics just not polished.

so flat screen TVs in the bedrooms then?

• Advertisement

ya but they were tiny. Not man size at all.

Advertisement