Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grower or Shower

Options
  • 13-10-2009 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Did a search through google and couldnt find anything on this topic so.

What albums do you have that are growers i.e nothing too spectacular to start out with but really get better every time you listen to them

What albums do you have that are showers? What seemed great at first really enjoyed it but it had no durability and is now a distant memory?

For me
    Grower: Arctic Monkeys - Humbug Was unimpressed at first but now i just cant get enough of it

Shower: Glasvegas, ah remember them? Loved it at the start dont think i could listen to it now

I have plenty more aswell that i cannae bother thinking bout now , so opinions please??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

For me
    Grower: Arctic Monkeys - Humbug Was unimpressed at first but now i just cant get enough of it

quote]

Thats good I bought it, listened to it once and was so disapointed didn't listen again (I rarely do this but It was just so depressing). I'll give it a proper go :)

Grower: Kasabian - Empire...huge fan just found it so different to the original sound took me a while to warm to it. Prob my fave of the three albums now.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭dazco

Grower: Amnesiac by Radiohead, took so long to get into. I had it for over a year before i really liked it. Now it's one of my favourite albums

Shower: Kaiser Chiefs (first one anyway) Snow patrol as well

Advertisement