Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabbage mobile contacts

• 13-10-2009 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi, I have just uploaded cabbage to my phone (Samsung Tacco). How do I import my contacts? Can I access my contact in my phone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

You should be able to access the phonebook I don't you can import them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

okgirl wrote: »
    Hi, I have just uploaded cabbage to my phone (Samsung Tacco). How do I import my contacts? Can I access my contact in my phone?

You should be able to access your phone contacts but not all phones support it. When you're on the screen where you can type a phone number to send to, click into the text box as if you're about to type a number and when you press options you should see an option to select an entry from your contacts. The message varies from phone to phone, I'm not sure what it would say on a samsung but on a nokia it says "Add from contacts" and on a sony ericsson is says "Look up"

Advertisement