Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobstown F.C needs you! [Playstation network]

Options
  • 13-10-2009 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

If your into your all or nothing football we want you. Jobstown F.C is looking for squad members for Fifa online Playstation 3 edition. Club owners TheTosh and J_A_Prufrock. Inactive players need not apply. If your interested leave your user name and we'll send you an invite. Also you can leave TheTosh a message on the playstation network.

Positions:

___________________GK_______________

RB_________RCB____________LCB__________LB

wcarey1975_________J_A_Prufrock_____LCM_________TheTosh

_______________RS_______________LS____________

Fill those gaps people. Also no glory hunters if your a center back your a center back not a striker!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Mike Bassett

How often do ye guys play?I play practicaly all day at the minute because it's so good and Im a member of the boards team now but they dont play often enough for me. Ill occupy that RS slot if thats ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

At the moment there is only 2 members so I can't predict how often games will be played, but hopefully at least twice a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SeamyH

We should get a friendly game going Jobstown v Boards.ie one of the nights for a laugh. Obviously only when you have filled the vacant positions and had a bit of game time together.

Is that Jobstown as in Tallaght?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

heh jobstown.. i played against them wen i was 12, they threw muck at us.. even the manager :)

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Prufrock

SeamyH wrote: »
    Is that Jobstown as in Tallaght?

No not really.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_(professional_wrestling))

Where all the jobbers live. :cool:

• Advertisement

SeamyH wrote: »
    We should get a friendly game going Jobstown v Boards.ie one of the nights for a laugh. Obviously only when you have filled the vacant positions and had a bit of game time together.

Also we'd be up for that when we get a team together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Provisionally I'll take the RW role. Depending on times and details I'll either confirm or withdraw if thats okay.

W

wcarey1975 wrote: »
    Provisionally I'll take the RW role. Depending on times and details I'll either confirm or withdraw if thats okay.

W

Transfer request sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Request accepted.

Ok thats one. We're on a role. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Mike Bassett

Throw me onto RS slot will ya?
    PSN = Doolinho10

Throw me onto RS slot will ya?
    PSN = Doolinho10

Cool your in.

Prufrock wrote: »
    Positions:

___________________GK_______________

RB_________RCB____________LCB__________LB

wcarey1975_________J_A_Prufrock_____LCM_________TheTosh

_______________Doolinho10 _______________LS____________

Fill those gaps people. Also no glory hunters if your a center back your a center back not a striker!!!!!!!

Team update

Advertisement