Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My geography field work...

Options
  • 13-10-2009 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I've missed the last few days due to insomnia, and my field work is tomorrow. There's a few things I'd like to know.

I have to pay twenty euro for the trip and ten for the bus and I haven't payed yet.

Would I be able to pay on the day?

Secondly, and most importantly, if I do end up my missing my field work, what can I do? Is there nothing I can do? Do I just lose all those marks for my leaving cert?

If there's anyone who could give me some advice, it would be greatly appreciated, as I'm quite worried about this.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Fionn MD wrote: »
    I've missed the last few days due to insomnia, and my field work is tomorrow. There's a few things I'd like to know.

I have to pay twenty euro for the trip and ten for the bus and I haven't payed yet.

Would I be able to pay on the day?

How would anyone on Boards know unless theyre in your class!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Fionn MD wrote: »
    Secondly, and most importantly, if I do end up my missing my field work, what can I do? Is there nothing I can do? Do I just lose all those marks for my leaving cert?
    Depends on how nice your teacher is; they might let you copy the results sheet and any other notes they give out, of another student.

Just show up tomorrow with the money etc. anyway, I'm sure they'd let you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Kinky Slinky

just give me 50 euro and i'll sort it out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 116 ✭✭elmoslattery

technicaly if you miss it your supposed to do it yourself but if your teacher is nice they will let you do copy results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

The trip is pretty stupid, just make up results.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

anybody be specific on what its ment to be exactly ?

out teacher knew wasent 100% sure but he knew that we would have to go to glendalough but he never mentioned anything about money to us ?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

We went to some river in wicklow. It was pretty 'meh' got in the river and threw the tennis ball and tried to catch it before it got lost down the stream, that was fun. Other than that I didn't take down any results while we were actually doin it and I still don't know any of them now. I'll just copy them off somebody in my group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

zoom! wrote: »
    We went to some river in wicklow. It was pretty 'meh' got in the river and threw the tennis ball and tried to catch it before it got lost down the stream, that was fun. Other than that I didn't take down any results while we were actually doin it and I still don't know any of them now. I'll just copy them off somebody in my group.

so im guessing from that shabby post its gonna be a river in glendalough and we got to measure the speed, density and velocity ?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Hi, sorry to but in but was wondering whats the near bank cross-section, like how was that carried out cos i cant remember?

Advertisement