Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i leave...

Options
  • 13-10-2009 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭

Leave my car over night in UCD? Don't want to arrive in UCD in the morning and find a post it where my car was reading "Pay up if you ever want to see your car again, regards UCD Services".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ive left my car overnight in the free car parks around Arts and Quinn before with no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I left mine on a Monday evening and it was vandalised. Be careful where you park it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Onkle wrote: »
    I left mine on a Monday evening and it was vandalised. Be careful where you park it

Where did you leave it?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

Try not to leave it anywhere that's on the way from the n11 to the residences or the bar. Lessens chance of drunken messing.

stop wrote: »
    Try not to leave it anywhere that's on the way from the n11 to the residences or the bar. Lessens chance of drunken messing.

I'm thinking of the main car park, the one beside the vet building, would that be good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

A girl in my class had her windows smashed when she left hers there a few years back. That was over a weekend, but I wouldn't chance it all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

I'm thinking of the main car park, the one beside the vet building, would that be good?
    Yeah in the corner near the egg, keep an eye out for any security camera and try to park under them!

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

'Roof Dancing' is apparently a traditional sport in some of the campus Res (Belgrove, I'm looking at you...) but it's usually OK, lots of people leave them if they're going to a gig or similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I've left my car there before and it was fine, I just made sure to park a bit away from the main walkway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Alyosha

If you drive in the Merville gates and head straight for Glenomena there's about 80 spaces on your right just before you reach Glenomena. Maybe a bit out of your way, but pretty safe. As are the spaces down by the laundrette.

• Advertisement

Cheers for the replies peoples. Just ended up getting the bus in and crashing and a mates flatm bit more costly but had peace of mind :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 JBUCD

If your driving the likes of a punto park near a bmw or something :D

Advertisement