Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Colour & Cut

• 13-10-2009 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys...looking to get my hair cut on Saturday. I usually just go locally but they botched my fringe last time :mad:

I want to get my fringe back (it's sorta a bettie paige fringe ie not all the way down to my eyebrows and curved) and a few inches off the rest of my hair.

Toni & Guy want €70 for this!!! :eek:

Also I wanted to get the fringe dyed purple but T&G won't do this without a consultation first which I don't have the time or money for.

Any suggestions of where I could go...preferably Dublin city centre?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Toni and Guy only want 70 for a cut and colour? Think ill be heading to them instead of my usual (which is supposed to be cheap)

Most places want to do a patch test for fashion colours (purples, reds) try house of colour beside Marks and Spencers just off Henry St, theyre supposed to be good with that sort of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Toni and Guy only want 70 for a cut and colour? Think ill be heading to them instead of my usual (which is supposed to be cheap)

Most places want to do a patch test for fashion colours (purples, reds) try house of colour beside Marks and Spencers just off Henry St, theyre supposed to be good with that sort of stuff

I think she means they want 70 for JUST the cut :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Yeah it is €70 for just a cut.

I have left it too late for a patch test...I am off on hols on Wednesday next week and only have sat/sun off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

Hi giddyboots
    I sent you a pm :)

Advertisement