Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aftershock

Options
  • 13-10-2009 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if this stuff can be bought in Galway?

It's not in Tesco, Dunnes or O'Briens

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Yeah most offies have it. FineWines in Westside definately do

I'm pretty sure it can be bought in one of the off-licenses but the question is why would anybody want to buy that awful awful poison of a drink!!

Jagermeister ftw!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

I'm pretty sure it can be bought in one of the off-licenses but the question is why would anybody want to buy that awful awful poison of a drink!

You take that back!

f1dan wrote: »
    You take that back!

Lets just say I had one of two encounters with red aftershock a few years back and I cant even handle the smell of it now never mind drink the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnchormanSL

Lets just say I had one of two encounters with red aftershock a few years back and I cant even handle the smell of it now never mind drink the stuff.

I only tried them(red & blue)only a few weeks ago and to be honest,I thought the red was more like Mouthwash compared to blue.Blue was baaaaaadddd!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

ya most offies will do it. Tho I have to wonder why ud get it aswell :D although i did drink black Aftershock in a bar in Kilarney once which was pretty ok, havent seen it in too many places since tho

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

most harvests in town have it,

blue aftershock, yes, great strong cocktail ingredient

red, nonononono!

Advertisement