Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent to Buy anyone around Athenry?

Options
  • 13-10-2009 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hi everyone. not too sure am i posting this in the right section but sure ill see shortly! well myself and my fiance are trying to get onto the property ladder and feel that the rent to buy option suits us right now. we are looking for a property in a few areas, athenry, kiltullagh, monivea, craughwell. basically within ten minutes of athenry. the only thing thou is we are not looking to buy a house in an estate and are aware that very few properties in the countryside are willing to do rent to buy. so if anyone is looking to sell a house this way, knows of a builder/devoloper or knows of somone considering this option we would greatly appreciate any help or info possible. thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Have just moved this from Construction and Planning. It might have more luck here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

hello,

you should defiently have plent of takers,

if i were you, i would post an add in the galway advertiser, property section, looking for your house, be detailed for what you are looking for and wait for the phone to ring,

youll need to look up the legal side of it but best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭hamlet1

check out this weeks galway independent property section about a rent to buy property in athenry.could be worth checking out

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Try giving Frank Sweeney agents in Athenry a call(ask for the son Brian), he might have something for you?

Brgds
    Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 7 adamkeane07

thanks for all advice given. any help is appreciated. thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Be Do Have

Didn't you hear the news for the last 12 months?

The property ladder is a myth...

There is no ladder to get on.

Rent a house and enjoy your life!

I hope it works out for you...

Goodluck

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Angel2009

Hi Adam,
    If you go onto property.ie and in the search engine type in rent to buy athenry. There are some nice houses in Kiltullagh and Attymon. A plus is they are not in housing estates, I even saw one house on a 2 acre site!Best of Luck!

Advertisement