Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonslayers Ranking Battle 3.1 - 20/10/09

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Sorry roogle. Understood the table but just wondering about the knockout phase. Sorry for confusion :)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

I played well, but after beating Blag quite handily in the groups it's somewhat disappointing to only come 6th.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Yreval wrote: »
    I played well, but after beating Blag quite handily in the groups it's somewhat disappointing to only come 6th.

Yeah,you kicked my ass in that first match,good for me to continue my duious tradition of losing my 1st match in every tournament I've ever played in!

Overall it was a fun evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Unless I'm mistaken, these are the rankings after last night. 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1 for 1st through 8th places respectively, plus a point for each win in the groups.
    Rank | Player         | Points
    ------------------------------
      1. | Simon Lau      | 14
      2. | Blag           | 11
      3. | Newtype        |  9
     =4. | V-DecK         |  8
     =4. | Roogle         |  8
      6. | Yreval         |  7
      7. | Paul Kelly     |  4
      8. | mr_kyle        |  3
     =9. | Cloudpaul      |  2
     =9. | Dave Gillespie |  2