Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX Live upcoming matches BETA thread

• 13-10-2009 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭

Thought I try and add another feature to the forum.

Its always a lot more fun to beat someone you know or even work with them.

So this thread is for people to post up times for gaming sessions you are planning in the immediate future.

I don't mean formal events, just if you want to get a full team together for matchmaking in big social on halo or a wingman for GOW 2 etc, a rival in fifa maybe?

This thread if it proves popular will be stickied and people can post up the time, date and game + their gamertag so they can get a crowd together for a game.

so for example

tuesday 13th october 10pm

Halo 3 ODST firefight, looking for some teammates to give this mode a run through with a full team

Gul+De+Krieg.png

(that's a real game btw as well as an example. So if anyone is up for firefight tonight add me)

See how this works out

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

The 'Organize your Firefight Games' thread was better off here, the Halo forum is dead, as are most of the other subforums dedicated to singular games or franchises.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

This could be handy for organising Operation flashpoint games :D
    Ill be posting up here later on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭A Doozer

Fantastic idea op. Need to upgrade my membership again and get thrashed by some canadians before I take on work or posters here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Would also be up for firefight tonight.
    Friday 16th October 22:00 sharp...be there and be square.
    GOW2 Horde- Hardcore from level 1 up to...

Gamertag: P1992

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

cool. id like a GTA4 night as i hate the whiny bitches online, also the deathmatches are no fun against guys who are incredibly, almost cheating, good.

Might take you up on the Gears of War, Dirk, ive never played either GOW online yet

• Advertisement

co op on operation flashpoint tonight 13-10-09 ?
    Add me
    FBI TOXiiC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

just a note to make things easy on everyone. Make sure you put a time and date on your post otherwise a couple of weeks/months down the line we will get people asking if so and so is still on etc. Also a time helps everyone to know when they are free or not (for example I just got home so I couldnt play firefight before 10.)

Woops, forgot time, post fixed. Cool one Corcaigh, I just played up to 28 on Hardcore and was a bit bored playing with randomers who don't talk to each other. I don't recommend "day one" as a map either, it makes things far too repetitive, which is saying something for Horde.

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Woops, forgot time, post fixed. Cool one Corcaigh, I just played up to 28 on Hardcore and was a bit bored playing with randomers who don't talk to each other. I don't recommend "day one" as a map either, it makes things far too repetitive, which is saying something for Horde.

well you might have a bit of a challenge on your hands then, i havent even beaten RAAM in GOW1 on Casual! and havent touched GOW2 yet. :), if im on, ill let you do the setting up etc since i wont have a clue!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

good idea for a thread am on now bought today so playing that il 2 sturmovik birds of prey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Friday 16th October 22:00 sharp...be there and be square.
    GOW2 Horde- Hardcore from level 1 up to...

Count me in for this if you still need players....

have done GOW1 on Insane, and GOW2 on Hardcore. I haven't played much of Horde, got to the mid 20's once online with randomers, but then one quit and the we got reckless....It be great to play it with some Boards players.

Ok, added CKWPORT and friend request pending for Corcaigh07, anyone else want to join in? Trying to see if Nietzcschean is about to play also and get a full squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Ok, added CKWPORT and friend request pending for Corcaigh07, anyone else want to join in? Trying to see if Nietzcschean is about to play also and get a full squad.

Cheers Dirk, we had a few good games, except of course how often we got killed:D

I would be up for another few games over the weekend anyways if your on.

Call of duty world at war zombies
    Map pack 3
    Now :D
    Add gamertag FBI TOXiiC

Tonight at 10-Gears of War 2 Horde? i should be around although cant guarantee....

also would love some GTA4, maybe some Ballad of Gay Tony races, with nitro! probably not tonight but would like to drum up some interest...

Advertisement