Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer Ink

• 13-10-2009 6:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get Epson ink the cheapest. I am looking for the cheapest legit ink,dont want any compatible cartridges, want the real thing please.

Thanks

Anyone used inkjet.ie?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Roisinmor

Hi, I have recently started getting my old ink cartridges refilled at a local shop. I find they last much longer and work brilliantly. Do you have refill shops near you? It really does work out much cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

Try Komplett.ie They have the official Epson cartridges and a good deal cheaper than in PC World or any other retailer.

To answer your other question, a while back I was about to buy from inkjet.ie but when I got to the checkout page, there was no padlock on the address bar, or anywhere else. I wouldn't advise it, is what I'm saying =)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Ivetried that refill abd compatible cartridges and found the quality wasnt great and blocked the noozles, rather buy the real deal if it means my printer will last. Ill try komplett, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭csully397

try inkjet.ie

i order from them very cheap

Advertisement