Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do make intenet wireless...

Options
  • 13-10-2009 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

hey

Im living in student accomindation

Just wondering can i make the LAN connection wireless???

I tried to access the UL wireless but it wont seem to connect all the other wireless connections around require passwords....

can any one please help me....

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

hey

Im living in student accomindation

Just wondering can i make the LAN connection wireless???

I tried to access the UL wireless but it wont seem to connect all the other wireless connections around require passwords....

can any one please help me....

Thanks

Please please give information. Boardsies are not mind readers so we need as much information as possible about your particular situation.

You are in student accommodation - is it within the university? If so you may need permission from whoever controls the network etc etc.

But please given the proper information and dont have us drag it out of you.

Advertisement