Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

foundations and groundwork

• 13-10-2009 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi all I have been advised by one of the guys that I priced to do the groundwork and foundations to get labour prices only as that is where they make the bulk of their money he said just get a price for labour and source where you want to get the materials from and that whoever is doing it should organise materials being delivered to the site.

My only problem is exactly what do I need for the foundations and groundwork?

Could anyone out there help me out with this and send me a list or post up a list of what type of materials I need please?
    progress.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Read your specification and talk to your designer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

well ud need cement anyway! :) bita timber for the outside as well. is it a raft or a strip? jes i actually cant believe i remembr that from construction last year lol

Advertisement