Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get plastic snakes in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-10-2009 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to get bags of small plastic snakes for halloween. Anybody know where I can get them? I'm sure it's something you would get in a 2euro shop but I haven't seen them as yet. Has anybody seen any?

Many thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Try regular toy shops too. I definitely saw them last year in a €2 shop on Talbot St, Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Lady L

Linku wrote: »
    Try regular toy shops too. I definitely saw them last year in a €2 shop on Talbot St, Dublin.

Did you...? I'll try there and i'll hit the ole toy shops too I think.

Thank you Linku:) xXx

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

You will usually find them in joke shops and sometimes even in kids toy stores like smyths.

You will usually find them in joke shops and sometimes even in kids toy stores like smyths.

Thanks a million:)

They're proving a lot more difficult to find than i thought!:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

try the €2 shop on Liffey Street, it's not a "€2shop" but that's what they are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

Saw them in the chinese cheapo shop right at the bottom of talbot st today. Not in bags, but they were there! It's just next to the solicitors.

Saw them in the chinese cheapo shop right at the bottom of talbot st today. Not in bags, but they were there! It's just next to the solicitors.

oh really! Are they the small ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

They were about 8 to 12ins any good? might be worth having a look, the shop sells things you don't get in the euro2 shops in the city centre. HTH :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 morgan666

Hi I am looking for the same thing ... Has anyone seen them recently ? I did not think they would be so hard to locate !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 lazy girl

saw them in a shop in stephens green shopping centre on first floor beside food hall place!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Dealz in blanch had 3 cobras for €1.49

Advertisement