Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight Dub to Christchurch NZ €650 good deal??

Options
  • 13-10-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi guys,
    first ever post,

been searching the net for a good flight deal to New Zealand, I’m going for a year and the first 6 months will be in Queenstown. I have my VISA sorted so just need a one way flight and after digging deep I found the best deal to be with Singapore airlines.

One way, Dublin to Christchurch NZ, via London: €650 all in taxes etc.
    Before I book I just wondered if anyone can recommend better or if I should snap it up?

Cheers,
    Ros

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Coileach dearg

Yeah, that seems about right. I'm flying Dublin to Christchurch in early January and got it with Singapore airlines for EUR820.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

Just check USIT cos I got sent a link for Eur415 return to Auckland between I think it's March and Sept next year. Obviously you'd prolly have to be very flexible to get that price, but no harm checking with them what the best they can do is. I've used them twice and found them very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Ros The Boss

cheers guys,

That helped. im definatly not that flexible in fact im flying out in 3 weeks. I checked the usit site and found that offer but other than that I can't seem to select a date. Under the time constraint etc. think I'm onto a winner. I'll probably book it tomorrow so if anyone can still beat it post it up.

ros

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭masteire

try malaysian air i got 3 rtn flights for 3150
    might be worth a try
    trailfinders booking

Advertisement