Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

changing right of way for improving sightlines??

• 13-10-2009 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,
    I would really appreciate advice/information with regard to changing a laneway so as to access my site. At the moment, the council are saying that the sightlines are not suitable- I own the lane and the land beside it to change the lane where is meets the regional road but others use this lane and it is a public right of way- would I have the right to change the laneway to make it safer for everyone?
    Thanks in advance for any info!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

You will have to discuss the legal implications of disturbing a right of way with a solicitor, no discussions of legal issues here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement