Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help if you can.

Options
  • 13-10-2009 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I need to know the opening hours of the Delivery Office in Coolmine Industrial Estate. I tried ringing them and couldn't get through. I have to pick up a parcel tomorow morning but need to know when it opens so I can work my day around it(no car so bus takes a whole chunk of time up and dont wanna be stuck outside waiting when i could be doing something useful).
    Anyone know the opening hours or where I can find out what the opening hours are(website etc)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I was there a few years ago for the same reason! 10-4:40 if I recall...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I was actually just there today. I know they close at 5.30pm, but not sure about the opening time, think it might be 7.30am.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

ok excellent thank you both,i just needed a general timescale.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Jade182 wrote: »
    Anyone know the opening hours or where I can find out what the opening hours are(website etc)?
    If you have a Delivery Notice the hours should be on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Polar101

daymobrew wrote: »
    If you have a Delivery Notice the hours should be on it.

I'd expect that too, but you don't always get what you want from An Post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭fptosca

They actually open at 7.00 am, which is very handy if you need to pick up something before going to work.

Advertisement