Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Fashnu on Fair City!

Options
  • 13-10-2009 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

Was in a friends house there and in background his mother had Fair City on and i swear i saw former footballer and gladiators presenter John "Awooga" Fashnu on the show. Am i going mad?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Was in a friends house there and in background his mother had Fair City on and i swear i saw former footballer and gladiators presenter John "Awooga" Fashnu on the show. Am i going mad?:confused:

you just admitted to watching fair city and then you ask that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

John "Awooga" Fashnu :

[Kriss Akabusi] raises eyebrow.....undoes trousers..[/Kriss Akabusi]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

he's playing a character that's going to steal a job in the local corner shop for e1.84 per hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Didn't realise people still watched 'Fair City', let alone cared about the storylines, characters or featured actors :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

no it just looked like him.

common mistake.

Same guy lives beside me.

He also plays in 8 positions for Chelsea at the same time.

Magic guy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Didn't realise people still watched 'Fair City', let alone cared about the storylines, characters or featured actors :P

It's no The Mitchells... er, I mean Eastenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Felix is played by a fella from Tallaght called Yare Jegbefume. Anyway I thought his accent sounded "too real", and that most likely he was from around Dublin in real life also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

duridian wrote: »
    Felix is played by a fella from Tallaght called Yare Jegbefume. Anyway I thought his accent sounded "too real", and that most likely he was from around Dublin in real life also.

His sister is in Kandy Rain

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

angel01 wrote: »

All 4 of them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

angel01 wrote: »

Wow, really?
    If so, what a weird, random connection. It's one of those things that kind of makes me want to go around telling people, but nobody really cares, so I can't. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Meller wrote: »
    Wow, really?
    If so, what a weird, random connection. It's one of those things that kind of makes me want to go around telling people, but nobody really cares, so I can't. :P

I know exactly what you mean. There should be a word for that compulsion.I have trained myself to punch myself hard in the face whenever I start a sentence with the words "Interestingly enough". But it's hard to resist.

I think Felix is a good addition to the cast. He brings a bit of attitude to the role - it's obvious that he thinks Dermot is a bit of a fool, for example. Is his sister's band any good? Do you have a link for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Is his sister's band any good? Do you have a link for them?
    Well I like them, but you can see for yourself what you think.
    www.kandyrain.com

Azi is wearing a bow on her hair in some of the performances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

I passed by him out side that house, yes I was an extra, had my 5 seconds of fame lol

Advertisement