Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokens in Fingal inde for schools

Options
  • 13-10-2009 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi, if anyone has the token that are on the inside page of the Fingal Independent and dont need them could you keep them for me.
    I think its week 4 now.My daughters school is collecting them.
    you can drop them in Firneds of AUTISM/adhd IN Balbriggan , marked for cathy, or Ill send a STE on to you.
    cheers
    cathy

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Does it matter that I haven't got the first 3 tokens? I have week 4 and will keep the rest because I buy the paper every week anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

no, it doesnt matter at all, your very good, thanks a million cathy and Jenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

There is a list of clubs and schools inside the first page who are collecting them. Great oppertunity for clubs to get some gear.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Cathy, there wasn't a token this week - is it over?

Edit: I've googled it and see that it has ended. If you pm me an address I'll pop the two I have in the post.

yeah, noticed that, It must be, thanks for thinking of me,
    Cathy

• Advertisement

Dizzyblond , thanks so so so much , your a owl pet.
    I owe you one,
    cathy:D

Advertisement