Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The cemented vagina

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

What if you imagined women with a cemented vagina, how would things be different.

http://attractwomenanywhere.com/blog/2009/10/13/the-cemented-vagina/

would they still have periods?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

kumate_champ07 this is a serious thread, please treat it as such. You've been warned already today by the other mods.

Leaving it up to them to see what to make of it.

Will wrote: »
    kumate_champ07 this is a serious thread, please treat it as such. You've been warned already today by the other mods.

Leaving it up to them to see what to make of it.

well thats what I thought when I heard cemented vagina, I didnt see any warnings that this is a serious thread, 'cemented vagina' does sound like a serious problem I suppose, nothing that a good jackhammer wouldnt sort out.

I wont post any more in this thread as Ive nothing serious to say on this topic, my trouser fly is cemented shut anyway.

If you bothered to read the link you would see that it is about how some men put up with stuff just on the off chance he may get in the woman's pants. The author suggests that if you imagine there's no chance you will ever get laid with the girl would you still talk, text, worry if she didn't turn up.

If you bothered to read the link you would see that it is about how some men put up with stuff just on the off chance he may get in the woman's pants. The author suggests that if you imagine there's no chance you will ever get laid with the girl would you still talk, text, worry if she didn't turn up.

so basically a female friend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Interesting. I might have saved myself lots of trouble and waiting around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Yeah, though most men have probably had thoughts along these lines without need of recourse to a preposterous 'cement' analogy; or, as the most amusing line of this puts it, 'asphalt, if it helps you with the imagery'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

so basically a female friend?

Yes. That was the point made in the linked blog article. Interesting read. OTT imagery ... but interesting nonetheless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

trout wrote: »
    OTT imagery ... but interesting nonetheless.

This.

Surely she could have used another term/metaphor, cemented vagina sounds more like a hygiene issue :pac:

But I have to admit I have tried it a few years ago, especially since I used to be very very shy and it didn't help at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I dunno, these half baked theories and opinion pieces are good entertainment, but not much else.

Certainly not advice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

This has actually made my day, after having a look through my bebo and msn, and having a little think about each individual female on there (or at least the ones Id be closest to) Iv found that I actually have a lot of very good girlfriends.. as well as an actual girlfriend :D ..maybe the reason I can have so many friends who are girls without looking at them in a sexual way is because I am so involved with a girl? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

The link is broken. And tbh this isn't what I'd call serious material.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Link worked for me. Some interesting thoughts if you spend enough time thinking about it but I'm still me regardless. Cheers for the link either way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Warfi

I couldn't stop laughing when I read the link!! The imagery is class!

Although if it worked for him.....

I personally think it's a bit far to go if a man wants to make himself feel comfortable around women. It wouldn't be a nugget of wisdom I'd be sharing with others if I were a man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Banter Joe

QOTSA90 wrote: »
    This has actually made my day, after having a look through my bebo and msn, and having a little think about each individual female on there (or at least the ones Id be closest to) Iv found that I actually have a lot of very good girlfriends.. as well as an actual girlfriend :D ..maybe the reason I can have so many friends who are girls without looking at them in a sexual way is because I am so involved with a girl? :)

You always seem to get far more attention from other girls when you have a girlfriend then when you don't for some extremely annoying reason. It must have something to do with an apparent lack of neediness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I think that's genius.

edit: I see that it's a long oul' article and I haven't time to read it all right now, but I like the idea, not that it affects me much.

Crotchety as I and others have said previously this is a serious thread, comments like that are just rude, ignorant and down right horrible. Keep it to yourself next time. Take this as a warning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Crotchety as I and others have said previously this is a serious thread, comments like that are just rude, ignorant and down right horrible. Keep it to yourself next time. Take this as a warning.

Sorry for stepping on your toes on this one Will, he's already had a 1 week ban previously before you were modded here, I've just given him a two week holiday.

EDIT: Post soft-deleted too to prevent further reported posts.

Advertisement