Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question r.e. Ugg boots sizing

• 13-10-2009 10:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was reading on a site about classic cardy uggs that they are very big sized and it reccomended getting a size lower than you usually take. My GF takes a six and I can get a pair size 5.5 for a good price. But, I wouldnt be able to return them (relative coming over from the states). So should this be ok, should i heed the advice from this site, can anyone speak from experience??

Here's the site i was looking at..http://www.uggdaily.co.uk/UGG_5819_GREY_40p.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

If it helps at all, in european sizing 38 is generally a size 5 UK. I tried on some while in the states (was buying mum a pair of ugg slippers :p) and the fit seemed bang on to the size - as in, 38 was definately a size 5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Most uggs will stretch a bit anyway.I dont have the classic cardy but checked on the uggaustralia site and they dont come in half sizes.Im a uk 5 and wear a us 7 in the classic tall and ultimate tall. Also I know you said you are getting them from the states but the site you mentioned arent listed on the official site as being online retailers and Ugg australia are the only company selling real uggs to use UGG in their domain name. Maybe have a look on zappos.com to read the reviews to ge a better idea of the fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Most likely a site selling fake Uggs, stay away.

Advertisement