Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need 20+ long sleeved medical type tunics!

• 14-10-2009 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

Random of random questions I know. I'm involved in a local theatre group and we need long sleeved white collarless tunics for our next show. Between 20-30 to fit sizes between size 8 women and extra large guys! Plan B is to alter some white shirts but I saw some tunics on EBay that would work...except the sellers didn't have enough of them.

Money is VERY tight so this is also an issue.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

why not approach local college (science dept) ... I'm sure some of the postgrads will be willing to assist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Problem would be alterations, most tunics have pockets and we would be removing those for starters...

Advertisement