Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where o repair???? - Nokia n95 broken screen

• 14-10-2009 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

I accidently cracked the screen on my n95 8gb, and i was wondering where the best place to get it repaired in dublin? like i see alot of place advertising it in and around the o connell st/moore st area but was wondering what my best place is to get it repaired?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Stay away from MPRC, Sigma Telecom are in Finglas and I have found them very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Did you crack the fascia or the real screen? I guess it is just the plastic fascia?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You could do it yourself if you wanted to save a few quid. If the phone is 24 months or older your warranty is gone so nothing to lose.

Just takes a few minutes to change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nogoodnamesleft

You can buy the screens of ebay also....probably just a t4 screwdriver to release the screen from the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 kingking85

Fonemenders - shops in Sandyford, Clondalkin & City Centre

www.fonemenders.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement