Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nursery shopping in Enniskillen

Options
  • 14-10-2009 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi

i was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a Toys r us in Enniskillen or other nursery shops. I seen on the afternoon show yesterday that most baby products, pushchairs, cars seat etc are all much cheaper in toys r us in northern ireland as my parents were planning to go to enniskillen shopping for chirstmas would like to buy new pushcair and nursery items.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

There is a "non chain store" nursery store across the road from The Erneside centre. Similar prizes to down south when I was in it. Asda, Tesco etc stock some nursery items. Argos do also and are much cheaper than down south. Try the UK yellow pages online - yell.co.uk.

Advertisement