Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta 2 'rec' menu

Options
  • 14-10-2009 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

This managed up until this morning to show all the sub fora on my netbook (1024x600), but this morning, it's being truncated ... it shows three columns, ending with Poker. The rest are obviously off screen, but just fyi.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Cheers, a forum was created with a name that was more of a short poem than a title.

Fixed now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Ross wrote: »
    Cheers, a forum was created with a name that was more of a short poem than a title.

Fixed now.
    :D What was it, out of curiousity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

"Gambling Challenges, Individual and Diary Threads"

Now it's just "Challenges/Logs".

There's a couple of other forums with long titles that probably could do with shortening, but... meh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

It was nothing to do with me is what...
    *whistles innocently*

I created a new sub-forum of Gambling for logs - similar to the Fitness forum's training logs. It had the working title of "Gambling Challenges, Individual and Diary Threads" which, unknown to me, would be the source of an issue to the menu.

Still, this is why it's still in beta :)

Dav

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Ya Dav, how could you not know that. Disgrace is what you are. You probably just cut and pasted from some eejits request or something silly like that.

;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement