Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Bike Compnents/Accessories Clearout

• 14-10-2009 10:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

ITM Millennium 4Ever Road Bike handlebar.

* For Standard size 25.8mm stems
    * Width: 46cm (measured outside to outside)

ITM Millennium 4Ever Road Bike handlebar stem.

* For Fork steerer O.D. 28.6mm (1 1/8")
    * Length: 100mm

Both are brand new. Used once, but didn't suit.

Also for sale...

Shimano Ultegra Front & Rear Derailleur (2007)
    Shimano Ultegra 10 Spd. Levers (2007)
    Shimano Brake Set including new pads (2007)
    Shimano Ultegra Clipless Pedals & Cleats (Used)
    Shimano Sora Compact Crankset 50/34 inc. external bottom bracket - Brand New

All other parts in reasonably good cosmetic condition but working perfect. Pics to follow.

ITM Bar & Stem Set - 35E (If you wish to use PayPal cost is 40E)
    Shimano Set - 130E (If you wish to use PayPal cost is 140E)

All - 150E (PayPal - 160E)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭hynesie

Hey Shapez,
    just to clarify, is it €130 for all of:
    Shimano Ultegra Front & Rear Derailleur (2007)
    Shimano Ultegra 10 Spd. Levers (2007)
    Shimano Brake Set including new pads (2007)
    Shimano Ultegra Clipless Pedals & Cleats (Used)
    Shimano Sora Compact Crankset 50/34 inc. external bottom bracket - Brand New

If so I'm interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Yep, that is correct. I shall have pics this evening. The condition of everything is reasonable but working perfect. The crankset & BB are new, used for 150km.

Sounds good, looking forward to seeing the pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭BikePure

Yes, I'm next in line and very interested too! Especially the front and rear derailleurs along with the brakes. Pictures would be great...whereabouts are you based and can you do a price for the bits I'm interested in? Cheers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭paddyduc

I'm interested in shimano stuff too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Based in Waterford. I'll have pics either later this evening or first thing in the morning. Thanks for the interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

stem / handlebar are of interest to moi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Hey Shapez,

Since no-one has actually made an offer yet..... I'll offer asking for the mechs, shifters and calipers. I'll talk to you on the spin on Sunday and drop over to you, or you can drop over to me after, (assuming I will be back from Italy in time, failing that we can do it Monday)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭paddyduc

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    Hey Shapez,

Since no-one has actually made an offer yet..... I'll offer asking for the mechs, shifters and calipers. I'll talk to you on the spin on Sunday and drop over to you, or you can drop over to me after, (assuming I will be back from Italy in time, failing that we can do it Monday)

I reckon when people say they're interested they mean they are willing to pay for it.You didn't think the others(myself incl.) wanted the stuff for nothing .Did you?

paddyduc wrote: »
    I reckon when people say they're interested they mean they are willing to pay for it.You didn't think the others(myself incl.) wanted the stuff for nothing .Did you?
    Agreed.
    I for one am prepared to pay the asking subject so seeing some photos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Too bad fella's, interest does not always, or even often make a sale. For that reason thats not how it works on adverts.ie (I know this is technically not adverts but it runs on similar principles), but the way it works first up with the cash gets the goods in any business no ?

Next time you spot a good deal, you'll know what to do (i.e. make the offer provisional on the goods being as described without waiting for pics).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Is there anything left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭alfalad

Too bad fella's, interest does not always, or even often make a sale. For that reason thats not how it works on adverts.ie (I know this is technically not adverts but it runs on similar principles), but the way it works first up with the cash gets the goods in any business no ?

Next time you spot a good deal, you'll know what to do (i.e. make the offer provisional on the goods being as described without waiting for pics).

Assuming the poster has agreed to sell it to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭BikePure

....which is exactly what I did on the Adverts.ie listing for this item!!! Looks like I am actually first in line as I posted at 18:04 yesterday and Quigs posted his offer later on at 22:43...I think he (shapez) actually has them held for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

BikePure wrote: »
    ....which is exactly what I did on the Adverts.ie listing for this item!!! Looks like I am actually first in line as I posted at 18:04 yesterday and Quigs posted his offer later on at 22:43...I think he (shapez) actually has them held for me.

and this is the very reason that no duplication is allowed. It's not like it's not clearly advertised OP.

I'm gone from buying something from you to banning you.

Advertisement