Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dalkey Dart Station

Options
  • 14-10-2009 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me is there parking at Dalkey Dart Station and how much does it cost.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Chong wrote: »
    Hello all,

Can anyone tell me is there parking at Dalkey Dart Station and how much does it cost.

There is a car park there, not sure how much it is though. there is a lot of on street parking at Glenageary station which I think is €6 per day so i would guess that Dalkey is the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

There is a car park there, not sure how much it is though. there is a lot of on street parking at Glenageary station which I think is €6 per day so i would guess that Dalkey is the same.
    Legend my good man.

6 euro I suppose isnt so bad, do you know if its handy enough get a space around 7am?

Do you live in Dalkey Fred?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Chong wrote: »
    Legend my good man.

6 euro I suppose isnt so bad, do you know if its handy enough get a space around 7am?

Do you live in Dalkey Fred?

Near enough Dalkey.

at 7am it should be pretty empty as that will get you into town at 7:30.

there is free parking but that is about a 5-10 minute walk from the station. all car parks and streets in the centre of Dalkey have meters now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭SeanW

Sorry to bump and old thread, but I may be in that area tomorrow or next week.

Is there parking available in Dalkey train station area after midday?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭davej

More than likely I'd say you would get a space. Costs €3 per day for the official Dart Car Park.

Plenty of other parking around though...

davej

• Advertisement
Advertisement