Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser card transaction

Options
  • 14-10-2009 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭

I made a transaction on my BOI laser card last thursday (early on in the day) and it still hasn't come out of my account.

At what point should I contact the company in question to ensure they put it through?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

There will already be a 'hold' on the funds in your bank account for the amount that you spent which is identified by the authorisation number that would have been connected to the transaction.

Some retailers do not process their 'end of day' from their POS terminal for quite a few days. When they do this all the transactions that they have processed will go through the banking system, so depending what bank they deal with it will eventually come off your account, so I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Advertisement