Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guards searching in ditch

• 14-10-2009 12:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

the guards have been searching in a ditch just around the corner from my house in butlerstown since around 10.30 this morning, theres around 5 guards there at the moment. it could turn out to be nothing but they must of got a tip about something to be looking in that spot.

not sure if i should have posted this in the county forum.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Hopefully nothing too serious...unless they're looking for this little guy!

rabbit.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

I turned up off Tramore Cross heading towards the Manor Court at lunchtime...thought it was an unusually quiet road to meet cop car...twice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

gscully wrote: »
    Hopefully nothing too serious...unless they're looking for this little guy!

rabbit.jpg

A RABBITT .......... WITH BIG POINTY TEETH.... !!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

Yesterday I saw a couple of undercovers taking bags of stuff out of the ditch between 6xroads and the tramore roundabout.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

must be the special branch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

dermo909 wrote: »
    Yesterday I saw a couple of undercovers taking bags of stuff out of the ditch between 6xroads and the tramore roundabout.........

I heard that there was €170,000 worth of drugs found around the area a few weeks ago but there's still some left that hasn't been found yet so they were probably looking for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

ah no .... me stash !!! lol:p

Advertisement