Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Croke Park tonight.

• 14-10-2009 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question, i'm heading to croke park tonight for the match, but this time i have to go straight from DCU to the game so i will have a backpack with me, are you allowed bring a backpack into the game? Or will they just search it and let you in after?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I'm not fully sure. They will (most likely) search the bag (the Gardai will), just to make sure you don't have anything dangerous.

I'd say you'll be alright with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I usually have a manbag backpack with me everywhere I go, but I left it at home this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,519 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Des wrote: »
    I usually have a manbag backpack with me everywhere I go, but I left it at home this morning.

Tell it how it is Desmond.

manbag_lead_narrowweb__300x419,0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭ccosgrave

The guy in front of me when I was heading in had a bag, they just had a bit of a look inside and he went on in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

"If" they even notice that you have a bag it will be searched, but only for bottles or alcohol or anything deemed dangerous and then you'll be sent on your way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

BaZmO* wrote: »
    "If" they even notice that you have a bag it will be searched, but only for bottles or alcohol or anything deemed dangerous and then you'll be sent on your way.

Nice one, thanks guys! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

I work in Croke Park from time to time and they'll only have a quick look in it. Enjoy the game.

Advertisement