Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED - A guide to C Programming by P Kelly

Options
  • 14-10-2009 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

Anyone selling A guide to C Programming by Paul Kelly. Out of stock in Chapters and none available online.Please pm as I am looking for a copy.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Try the SU Shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Pretty sure they had them there yesterday..............

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Try asking the 2nd or 3rd years to sell it to you, might get it cheaper than in a bookshop.

Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

think i still have this somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Sir Molle wrote: »
    think i still have this somewhere.

i have mine lying around here somewhere, it's a good book to have,Helped me alot in first year , moving on to java , thank god :D

Any way the SU shop gets a new batch in every few weeks , although i swore i seen them there during the week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

SU is the best, I don't think they are even sold in the likes of Hodges and figgis anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

student08 wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone selling A guide to C Programming by Paul Kelly. Out of stock in Chapters and none available online.Please pm as I am looking for a copy.

Thanks

why cant you just ask PAul Kelly for a book?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 yorick23

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 NiteOwl2

john47832 wrote: »
    why cant you just ask PAul Kelly for a book?

Hmmm, just to note, Paul Kelly doesn't own the book, his publisher does, so he'd have to pay for a copy the same as anyone else...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

NiteOwl2 wrote: »
    Hmmm, just to note, Paul Kelly doesn't own the book, his publisher does, so he'd have to pay for a copy the same as anyone else...

you would think he would have a few copies on him - bad business management if he doesnt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

john47832 wrote: »
    you would think he would have a few copies on him - bad business management if he doesnt

It was his job to write it, I would assume, nothing else.

Anyway, I saw someone buy it in the SU shop in Kevin St. the other day so it's definitely available there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 student08

hi all,

thanks for your help with this.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 patrickcummins

Im wondering does anyone know of where i can get a guide to C++ programming Paul Kelly book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheyKnowMyIP

Go onto Amazon.co.uk and choose from the vast number of cheap, high quality C books on offer. Don't just buy the book suggested because they tell you to. It's in the interest of the school to tell you to buy this book. I don't think it's worth the money, personally. This book does not conform to industry standards by any means:mad:

Caveat Emptor!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Sorry guys.

You're not allowed use the DIT forum for buying/selling.
    We have adverts.ie for that kind of thing.

Thread Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement