Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any decent student nights in the city centre?

Options
  • 14-10-2009 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Alright guys?

Just wanted to know whats the best night in town, and if theres anything worth doing during the week for a bit of a messy one?

Let me know, cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Everywhere has something going at the moment. I can't name anything offhand but I've been given a ton of leaflets about student nights in the city centre recently, in the big clubs, where it's cheap pints and cocktails. Have a poke around your college, you'll find something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭Fo Real

Dicey's on Harcourt St every Wednesday: €2 for all drinks (pints, bottles & shots)

That's all you need to know sir :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

fibbers 2 uro drinks and free mixers on mondays

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

you're guaranteed a messy night in coppers but its over 21s. the palace is also an amazing nightclub now but i rarely see drink offers in there.

Dicey's, Citi Bar and 21s(if you're younger) for the drinks offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 AnthonyC

Cool, I dont like Citi Bar, but the others are great, thanks for the thoughts guys, any decent looking student discount cards out there this year actually worth their salt?

• Advertisement
Advertisement