Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gogans Bus Stop

Options
  • 14-10-2009 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

i have just moved to Dunshaughlin, can anyone tell me where abouts Gogans is to get the bus from dublin. is it in the village itself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭orlaithd

It is the main bus stop in the centre of the village. Its opposite the Village Grill chipper- it used to be outside the old Gogan's bar/shop (hense the name of the stop) which in now Bannon's auctioneers.

You can't miss it as it has the proper shelter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 maria gstones

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CUCINA

i have just moved to Dunshaughlin, can anyone tell me where abouts Gogans is to get the bus from dublin. is it in the village itself?
    Welcome to Dunshaughlin! If you haven't viewed it already, have a look at the Dunshaughlin "recession" thread in this forum, it will give you something an insight into the village, including a little bit of its history...

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Gogans side of the road is the bus to Navan!! Don't get on that bus :D The bus stop for the Dublin buses is between the Bank of Ireland and the big Arro store.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CUCINA

Gogans side of the road is the bus to Navan!! Don't get on that bus :D The bus stop for the Dublin buses is between the Bank of Ireland and the big Arro store.

Good point, well spotted, although...the OP is talking about Gogan's bus stop in relation to the bus FROM Dublin, so it might be an enquiry about where to get off arriving in to the village from there...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

CUCINA wrote: »
    Good point, well spotted, although...the OP is talking about Gogan's bus stop in relation to the bus FROM Dublin, so it might be an enquiry about where to get off arriving in to the village from there...?

Ahhh yes, I misread!

Advertisement