Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky installers in Letterkenny?

Options
  • 14-10-2009 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

Any know of a decent Sky installer in Letterkenny?
    I want to get this in for xmas, but it's not a standard installation, so I need someone friendly? :)

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You may not have a choice if you are taking out a Sky sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

muffler wrote: »
    You may not have a choice if you are taking out a Sky sub.

I'd rather use an Official Sky Dealer, as I want to pay my subscription in total, up front. It's just that I want the dish mounted on my chimney, with an Octo LNB, wired and terminated in my attic. As it's not a standard installation, I don't want to get ripped over the price :eek:

I'll have the rooms pre-wired with cable, prior to installation, so it'll still be an easy job for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I upgraded to Sky+ HD today.

That is some serious picture on HD. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

smashey wrote: »
    I upgraded to Sky+ HD today.

That is some serious picture on HD. :)

Isn't the recession a terrible thing :rolleyes: Was wondering why it was so quiet on here tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

irish1967 wrote: »
    Isn't the recession a terrible thing :rolleyes: Was wondering why it was so quiet on here tonight
    The recession is indeed the most terrible thing.

Oh, I'm off to Lanzarote tomorrow for a week followed by two nights in the Hilton in Dublin when we get back. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

John Coyle installed for Sky, he works in Irwin Electrical in Letterkenny.
    I didn't buy my sky from them, but i phoned him up and he done a few jobs for me (moving house etc). Wasn't expensive either.

I'll pm you his number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

im in college now, but i was a sky installer. if you need any help let me know.

Advertisement