Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to rent disco lights...

• 14-10-2009 2:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Doing a gig on New Year's Eve, a wedding, and the client wants me to provide some disco lights at it. I've never bothered investing in them myself as they're a dying breed that the younger crowd (whom I'd usually gig to) don't really care about anymore.

Anyway, she's said that she only wants something small that'll serve the purpose as I'm doing her a deal and told her I'll have to raise the price accordingly, unfortunately, if it costs me a fair whack. I don't want to have to do this.

So does anyone here have something small for the night that'll do the job but is going relatively cheap? I'm only willing to pay about E50 for the night's use...but hey, that's E50 that you wouldn't have for gear that could be just sitting around for the night otherwise.

If you're based in Dublin or surrounding, I'll come to you to collect them and drop them back the next day.

Of course, the gear's safety is guaranteed and I'll reimburse anyone cost price in the unlikely event that something happens to it.

If you can help, drop me a PM anyway. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Scratch that. Got something dirt cheap.

Advertisement