Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i get Bernard Matthews mini kievs??

Options
  • 14-10-2009 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I love them so much but i havent seen them around in a few years now. i looked on the net and they seem to be still making them. does anyone no anywhere in the west that stocks them. they are little balls of loveliness!!!! by the way i mean west as in mayo direction ballyfermot is a bit far to go for them!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

IIRC you can get them in Iceland. If you're really desperate you can make a trip up North to get them there. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Eoineo wrote: »
    IIRC you can get them in Iceland. If you're really desperate you can make a trip up North to get them there. :D

Or over to Iceland in Ballyfermot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 uptherossies

is there an iceland in dublin?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

is there an iceland in dublin?

One reopened in Ballyfermot last year and it's listed in the phone book.

Advertisement