Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Content

Options
  • 14-10-2009 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

I thought it'd be cool if we posted sites where we could get custom content . . . or if you make your own, perhaps you'd like to share?

I know it makes such a big difference to me that there's a lot of variety in each of my homes that reflect the different personalities of my sims.

My favorite site that I've used over the years (back from the days of sims 1!) is Around the Sims 2 (there's also Around the Sims 3). There are free downloads, downloads for contributors, and instructions on what to do with the stuff once downloaded so that it shows up in your game.

Any others?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

items you made in the sims transmogrifier? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I've never really used custom content as I'm so clueless normally to how to get them in the right folder/file whatever!

Might have a look through that website though.... I'd love some more hairstyles :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

Alicat wrote: »
    I've never really used custom content as I'm so clueless normally to how to get them in the right folder/file whatever!

Might have a look through that website though.... I'd love some more hairstyles :(

Go ahead and have a look -- especially since it tells you what to do with the files once you've downloaded them . . . and it's pretty simple to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭OrangeDaisy

I love all the hair on www.peggyzone.com The hair in sims 3 is definitely lacking

Advertisement