Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody recognise these pricks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Can't say I recognise any of them. Not nice what they're doing though to those homeowners though. But typical of a lot of the student behaviour that's happened recently in Galway. All you gotta do is pick up a local paper and it's full of stories about them:mad:

Am I right in guessing that's just further down from Tonerys/Crowes on Bohermore?

Also notice how the Garda car just drives by at 24 seconds....

Hopefully people will recognise them and name and shame:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fmcd

axiom32 wrote: »

Something sound be done about those E-jet's, how sad are they? it's a pity i don't know them because I wouldn't think twice about naming and shaming. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Nathan251

I was a student a few years back and did my fair share of drinking and partying but nothing ever like this. What kind of kicks do they want to get?

What are they trying to do?

I hope they are identified and have to explain themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

what are they trying to achieve?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Shame that Garda car driving past at 0.22 didn't stop and knock some sense into them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

axiom32 wrote: »

where'd you get that? you should send it into the advertiser or the tribune. TG4 might even put it the news. whatever happened to name and shame?

what is it with galway and unruly students?

keefg wrote: »
    Shame that Garda car driving past at 0.22 didn't stop and knock some sense into them.

the guards have better things to be doing, whatever they might be. what should they have done. tell them they are being naughty? guards can do very little.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

:O

What were they going to do if someone answered??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

Am I right in guessing that's just further down from Tonerys/Crowes on Bohermore?

yeah its just before kill ard they maybe residents

when i logged on earlier i noticed a thread posted in NUIG fourum titled subscribed.gifFavourite and least favourite things about NUIG
    i had to add the link say mainly pricks like these hopefully somebody on there may know them

or anybody on this site got a mail address for the president of student union

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

The ould doorbell wired directly to the mains is what could be used to rise the skirt on that young wan.
    She'd think twice about doing it again.

• Advertisement

keefg wrote: »
    At that point it just looks like they are waiting to get into a house / for someone to answer the door.

I'd say they will be recognised and told off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭waitinforatrain

....what the hell are you doing with a camera pointing out on the middle of the street?

probably vomit in their doorway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

The video quaity really is excellent; I take it that this resident has had hassle before!

I se that someone opened a window to them on then far side of the street; pity they didn't have a pot of water to empty over their heads!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Is that Bohermore/Prospect Hill ?

If so I would try to ensure that the students in Yeats get to see this too , youtube being blocked there .

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Run away like the cowards that they are. Be funny if a big dude answered the door and kicked the heads off them. Including the tart that was with them.

Kazooie wrote: »
    Run away like the cowards that they are. Be funny if a big dude answered the door and kicked the heads off them. Including the tart that was with them.

they act the maggot and terrorise people yet if you were to give them a hammering the cops would be there in no time to arrest you.

when is rag week? have they it planned to coincide with the novena to piss off the catholics? i hear they are going to be kept to a marquee on fisheries field. they will probably drown themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Fuinseog wrote: »
    they act the maggot and terrorise people yet if you were to give them a hammering the cops would be there in no time to arrest you.

when is rag week? have they it planned to coincide with the novena to piss off the catholics? i hear they are going to be kept to a marquee on fisheries field. they will hopefully drown themselves.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Where the hell this video come from? Great idea though. I might buy some equipment for the lane here, catch something good.

But are ye all sure they were harassing auld lads they didn't know, maybe it was friends or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Antics like that really don't do the whole free fees arguement any favours.

I do hope that all of these reports of antisocial behaviour are taken into account when the next programme for government is being drawn up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

that video is just a little bit of what goes on every night in bohermore stupid drunk students !!! maybe the fees should be brought back then they might cop on and have a bit of respect .but im sure the like of tesco are delighted with students around as its always busy at night with students buying drink .i know people might say its a select few but to me theres alot of this going on all the time !!! pity someone didnt throw water out the window and soak them idiots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I unfortunately one of them! The guy in the white, what a prick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Wow, how wild are they! What a laugh they must be!

Morons. And a cop car just drives on by, typical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

....what the hell are you doing with a camera pointing out on the middle of the street?

yeah thats the real problem here :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

donmeister wrote: »
    I unfortunately one of them! The guy in the white, what a prick

I open the floor to wild accusations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭galwaybob

Fcuk me, is this the future of Ireland :rolleyes:

Its a pity they didn't knock on my door, I would have gladly introduced 2 or 3 of them to the business end of a baseball bat. spas

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I've actually seen that same girl doing that before. Used to live in Larnach just up from this. She was doing it earlier in the night, just walking by all the doors ringing the doorbells as she went. Told her to cop the fcuk on, got told to go fcuk myself.

Nice!

Don't know why this is her thing, pretty pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

that video is just a little bit of what goes on every night in bohermore stupid drunk students !!! maybe the fees should be brought back then they might cop on and have a bit of respect .but im sure the like of tesco are delighted with students around as its always busy at night with students buying drink .i know people might say its a select few but to me theres alot of this going on all the time !!! pity someone didnt throw water out the window and soak them idiots
    The government should stay out of it IMO, everyone else will suffer if laws are brought in to prevent this kind of behaviour which isn't right. A good friendly kicking will teach them not to do this kind of thing and it won't cost the taxpayer a penny and won't tie up the courts with trivial things when they've much more important things to be worrying about.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Can't say I recognise any of them...

what a bunch of tools.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

What a bunch of sad f*cking shi*s, I can only wish misery on each and every one of them. I can't wait to see these get their comeuppance, they will get it eventually.

Little pr*cks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement