Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody recognise these pricks

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

cctv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

aseireann wrote: »
    Youre right, it does serve a function...it shows one or two crimes then puts the fear of god into the majority which keeps them in there houses and in theyre place watchin ****in' 'ant and dec' of a Saturday night...off the streets where theyre easier to police...Mobile phones are one thing, the state watching you is another...whose runnin' it?, whose accountable?...is it public or private...who knows?...you've been blinkered into thinkin that it stops crime...It's a fact that it doesn't have any impact whatsoever...

Well the state isn't running that CCTV, it's a private one put up by the residents that were sick of the students causing trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

aseireann wrote: »
    Youre right, it does serve a function...it shows one or two crimes then puts the fear of god into the majority which keeps them in there houses and in theyre place watchin ****in' 'ant and dec' of a Saturday night...off the streets where theyre easier to police...Mobile phones are one thing, the state watching you is another...whose runnin' it?, whose accountable?...is it public or private...who knows?...you've been blinkered into thinkin that it stops crime...It's a fact that it doesn't have any impact whatsoever...
    Can you give us a reference for that last claim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 girlie_cruiser

wher in galway is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

I cant believe no one seen this yet, its a bit of a comedy about the people who terrorised the old people. its kinda funny, made me laugh anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB3UNx_EqyE&feature=related

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

Councillor Michael / Ollie Crowe needs to step in here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

So back to the original point of this thread.

Does anybody know them? Or does anybody know have these twats been identified yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

Not yet, surely someone must know them and be willing to name them also

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Well as we haven't heard any more about this and this is getting into naming and shaming territory I'll close this.
    Hopefully their antics has been spread enough now to have a calming effect on the rest of the drunk eejits students.

Should anyone have official news, pls PM me and I'll reopen the thread to add that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement