If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's your shop

Options
  • 14-10-2009 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭

Are you still down on the quays in Dublin? I've tried to google but cannot find anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

The shop is in Belfast. No more RS shop in dublin. They are also tied to the Philips shop near the Central Bank in town so they can have stuff delivered down there for collection or ship straight to your house. Think it works out a little cheaper to ship stuff down to the philips shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Thanks GS. That's a shame because some of the deals on here are right bargains (batteries etc etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭belmulletman

Thanks GS. That's a shame because some of the deals on here are right bargains (batteries etc etc)

the Batteries deal is in the Philips Shop (got some myself at the weekend!)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055696374

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

the Batteries deal is in the Philips Shop (got some myself at the weekend!)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055696374

Excellent. Thanks man

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Are you still down on the quays in Dublin? I've tried to google but cannot find anything.

Dunnes,

Thanks for the post - & thanks to all the other Boardies doing my job for me! :D.

Yep we are based in Belfast now - just behind CastleCourt Shopping Centre - always give us a shout of you are thinking of popping up - the new road at Newry is now opening so that takes about another 15 mins off the journey so you can get there from Dublin in about 1 hour 25 mins now (Sorry Officer).

Alternatively we can deliver direct to your home - we deliver to pretty much every county, every day now.

As the other Boardies have said The Philips Shop have a mega battery deal - much better than we ever had in the old Richer days on the Quays ( we used to sell a pack of 4 duracell for £1 - and we thought that was cheap :eek:)

We are now doing a pack of 24 Alkaline AAA batteries for just €1.99 or a pack of 20 AA Batteries at the same price - This is a Boardie deal - and I honestly don't think that anywhere else in the country is doing decent branded batteries at anything like this money - and remember Christmas is coming!

Thanks again and hope to see you in either RS or The Philips Shop

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭DamoRed

A quick question...

Is there a charge for delivery if collecting from the Philips shop?

DamoRed wrote: »
    A quick question...

Is there a charge for delivery if collecting from the Philips shop?

Damo,

normally no - we are happy to do free collection - however it depends on the product as sometimes we have to charge shipping on some products - any idea what product you are looking for and I'll give you a firm price??

Keep me posted & I'll do my best to assist..

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭DamoRed

Thanks, John.

I'm interested in a Sony BDP 360 Blu-Ray, so I'd imagine if it depends on the product, that would be within the bounds of a freebie. Big TVs would be a different matter, I presume.

DamoRed wrote: »
    Thanks, John.

I'm interested in a Sony BDP 360 Blu-Ray, so I'd imagine if it depends on the product, that would be within the bounds of a freebie. Big TVs would be a different matter, I presume.

Damo,

the 360 is normally £6.99 delivery (Philips Shop shipping collection/delivery: it's a strange mixture of the size of the product / whether we are heavily discounting it and how much kit is going down to The Philip Shop and whether Kenny who looks after Mail order is getting on well with his Girlfriend :confused: (but we will always give you a quote b4 you order)

However we are out of stock of the 360 at the moment and I don't think we will see them in again this side of Christmas - however we can offer you a far superior alternative in the shape of the beautiful shiny black slimline Pioneer BDP120 which I can do at £149.95 whilst we are out of stock of the 360 and I can do that for home or Philips Shop delivery at just £6.99/€7.99.

Keep me posted if we can assist or if you would like me to reserve one for you.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.