Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pkr mucked holecards

Options
  • 14-10-2009 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

on pkr can I see the other guys hole cards if he's mucked them, it doesn't seem to show them for me but am I missing something?

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

sounds like you're gaining something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭BigToad

The-Rigger wrote: »
    sounds like you're gaining something

er, no, cos I can't see what he's called down with.

I'm not really sure what's not going on now.
    Explain more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

Dont play on pkr but is there no history button on the table or something like that?

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I'm not really sure what's not going on now.
    Explain more?

I mean I play some1 in a hand, on the river I bet he calls and I win but he mucks and I can't see what he called me with when I check the hand history in the client.

I was wondering if there's a way to see the hand he calls with or if it's not available cos he's mucked it.

• Advertisement

FeetMagic wrote: »
    Dont play on pkr but is there no history button on the table or something like that?

ye there's a history bit but it doesn't seem to show the mucked cards just mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭maloney333

BigToad wrote: »
    on pkr can I see the other guys hole cards if he's mucked them, it doesn't seem to show them for me but am I missing something?

Ta

Bad ethic IMO:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

If you call him you can see them in the history file but not if he calls you as far as i recall.
    Surely thats not bad ethic?

It's just PKR, you can't see losing hands that called you.
    You can on some sites, can't on others.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

BigToad wrote: »
    ye there's a history bit but it doesn't seem to show the mucked cards just mine.

same on Boss network, really pisses me off that:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

if hes calls u and u have him beaten why should u be allowed to see his cards if he decided to muck ?

why have muck button if u can look up wat hes called u with anyway

corkie123 wrote: »
    if hes calls u and u have him beaten why should u be allowed to see his cards if he decided to muck ?

why have muck button if u can look up wat hes called u with anyway

well it's pretty normal online but obv not for pkr, it must b one of there making it more like the live experience things, thnks for the relies every1.

Advertisement