Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFIV Meet - Saturday 17th October

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Should be in around half 2 as well (since I'm always late :pac:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

It could be three before I can get in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

animaX wrote: »
    I should be in myself at around half 2

Actually I just realised that I have to go to portugal for a conference and my flight leaves in a few hours :eek:

How did I forget that. Sorry lads, next week for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

**** YOU TERRY
    im up and all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

animaX wrote: »
    Actually I just realised that I have to go to portugal for a conference and my flight leaves in a few hours :eek:

How did I forget that. Sorry lads, next week for sure

That is the worst excuse I have ever heard :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

gonna use that one next time I don't want to go out to a party or something :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

think i wont a total of 3 matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Lads, lads, I appreciate the fact that I offer an Ambience to the meets but really, you should've gone still.

I doubt I'll be able to go next week as Forza 3 is coming out Friday so I'll be living off that for a few days :) but if it turns out that its total shyte, I'll come down but I really, really, really doubt it would as the previous two games have been amazing.

Unless any of you are petrolheads like myself and would like a few races? :) Oh and just to say if you are, I'm taking the Ferraris upfront :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Leprekaun wrote: »
    Lads, lads, I appreciate the fact that I offer an Ambience to the meets but really, you should've gone still.

I doubt I'll be able to go next week as Forza 3 is coming out Friday so I'll be living off that for a few days :) but if it turns out that its total shyte, I'll come down but I really, really, really doubt it would as the previous two games have been amazing.

Unless any of you are petrolheads like myself and would like a few races? :) Oh and just to say if you are, I'm taking the Ferraris upfront :P

Next week there's two tournaments on. I seriously doubt anyone will be in XGC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Yup, Lanparty is on Saturday, Gaelcon on Sunday.

• Advertisement

And I'm goin win Lanparty with Blanka and then win Gaelcon with Chun :rolleyes:

GGs today lads. Good practise for next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Kirby wrote: »
    That is the worst excuse I have ever heard :p

Haha, if I was making excuses I'd just use one of the ones you've come up with over the past few weeks :P

@ farzad: at least you won more games than you would have if I was there! Yes, I went there.

@Leprekaun: nevermind racing with ferrari's man! Can't beat the Brawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭DeCoR18

So lads where do these meet ups take place just around Dublin is it?

We meet up at a place called Xtreme Gaming Center. It's on Liffey street in Dublin. We meet up pretty much every saturday at about two o'clock. We'd stay for four or five hours and it generally costs about a fiver a head.

There won't be a meet this Saturday as there is a tournament on so we'll all be there. It's on at Lanparty and here's a thread with all the info, if your interested.

And just to prove that it never rains but it pours, there is another tournament on Sunday. Here's a thread with all the info for that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭DeCoR18

HMUYA wrote: »
    We meet up at a place called Xtreme Gaming Center. It's on Liffey street in Dublin. We meet up pretty much every saturday at about two o'clock. We'd stay for four or five hours and it generally costs about a fiver a head.

There won't be a meet this Saturday as there is a tournament on so we'll all be there. It's on at Lanparty and here's a thread with all the info, if your interested.

And just to prove that it never rains but it pours, there is another tournament on Sunday. Here's a thread with all the info for that one.

Thanks for the information. Its great that you lads are getting a scene together, unfortunately I'd be unlikely to ever go due to location unless down the line we got some major tournaments organised like say SBO qualifiers or something.

Still glad of a scene in Ireland and hope it grows :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Dude if you want to play people in real life, it would be of great benefit if you said where you were from.

Advertisement